We are sure that you love the homes that you see in magazines since they are always beautiful and perfectly decorated. At the same time, they are simply flawless when thinking about how clean they are. You cannot find dirt or dust anywhere and everything is almost always new. The image that we see is not necessarily realistic, especially when compared to regular homes but we have to understand that a huge part of having a really beautiful home is making sure that it is clean.
In order to help you keep your home looking stunning, we will talk about the essential cleaning supplies that you have to buy and make sure you have in your home. Keep in mind that it is always a really good idea to have environmentally friendly products. They will not only be great for nature, they are also not going to negatively affect our health. This is especially important when buying essential cleaning supplies in the event that there are children present in the home.
Essential Cleaning Supplies List
Make sure that you always have the following in your home:
- Dust mop
- All purpose cleaners
- Sponge mop
- A bucket of around 10 gallons
- Dustpan and broom
- Vacuum cleaner
- Tile cleaners
- Rubber gloves – you need some that can be thrown away as soon as the cleaning job is complete
- Microfiber cloths – they are particularly good when removing dust
- Biodegradable laundry detergent
- Disposable or reusable wipes
- Vinegar and baking soda – if you use these two in various combinations while diluting with water, you gain access to various solutions that are better than various chemical cleaners that would actually be a lot more expensive
- A caddy in order to hold all essential cleaning supplies
- Toilet brush
- Toothbrush – to be used only for stain cleaning and not for teeth cleaning
We completely understand the fact that buying the essential cleaning supplies may not be cheap. At the same time, it is not pleasant to clean your home but we have to also take into account the fact that having a dirty home is definitely a lot worse. When you have the items that we mentioned above, it is a guarantee that your home will always look great.
It has to be added that the list of essential cleaning supplies can vary from one home to the next, based on what cleaning jobs are often performed. With this in mind, think about what you do when you clean your home. Are there any tools that you find yourself using constantly or products that you always end up using? In this case, write them down on your personal list of essential cleaning supplies so that you can be sure that you have them on hand when they are needed.
Keep in mind that if you do not want to clean, you can always hire someone to do this for you. Professional cleaning companies will have the cleaning supplies but if you just hire one person for the job, it is your responsibility to provide the essential cleaning supplies.